<body> <body>



Friday, May 9, 2008 @ 11:40 PM


and it's another friday.

sigh,

was kinda expecting a lot from tml u noe.

ARGH. *pulls hair*

i guess i cn only blame it on my impatience.

bt.




okay.

had a sudden urge to blog.

been glued to chris brown's "withdeuuu" these days.

i told dodo tat's e way he says "with you".

den i think she replied me with her =_=


but anyway,

nothing much happened todae luh.

oh wait.

actually yes.


i was on my way hm luh,

den,

aiyah,nvm.

too lazy to type it all out.


hurhur.


yep.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

IT'S OH-SO-BORING~

reports n tuts are piling up agn luh.

lectures became more boring recently.

seeingyousonearyetsofarisnotmakingmeanybetter.


nuwallicandoistowait,sinceihavebeengivingandgiving.butrestassuredit'snotasignoftirednessofhim.iamjustcountingofhim.nomatterwhat,ifhestilllovesme,hehastheheart,hewilltalktomesomeday.so,allihavetodonowistowait,withpatience.
btw,whatisaidlastnitedoesn'tmeanihateyou.itoldyouican'tbringmyselfto.
meanwhile,iwilljusthugbp=)

♪ candy.


Her.

candy
NYP.FS
15.10.90

Links.

♥ vonne
♥ cin
♥ sharon
♥ veron
♥ esther
♥ melissa
♥ sweekee
♥ simin
♥ huimin
♥ peiyin
♥ jieying
♥ munyra
♥ van koh
♥ yunrong
♥ peylih
♥ van or
♥ shipei
♥ sockhwee
♥ rose
♥ wanxin
♥ guihao
♥ benjamin
♥ yongxiang
♥ gary

Music.

Free file hosting by Ripway.com
Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield

Tagboard.





Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II