<body> <body>



Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 11:59 PM

woots.

okay,
esther just showed me a post on cannibalism.

*****read only after you ate wadever u are gng to, cuz it's duper GROSS.

ANW!!!
today went to esther hse to make pasta aft sch!!
i wun consider it a failure.
since it's still edible!!!
pictures to be post nxt tym.
(which will be a long tym,cuz it's with esther)

bwahaha.

oh.
have been waking up and going sch late these 2 days.
i must have been too tired=(
(many thanks to dodo who let me copied her notes:) )

okay.
shall end here.
gt to get back to unit op's tut.
tata!!!=))


ps PS AND MORE PS!!
i will ride my bicycle if i get one.
I WILL!!!


hurtsilently.
once,twice,manytimes.

♪ candy.


Her.

candy
NYP.FS
15.10.90

Links.

♥ vonne
♥ cin
♥ sharon
♥ veron
♥ esther
♥ melissa
♥ sweekee
♥ simin
♥ huimin
♥ peiyin
♥ jieying
♥ munyra
♥ van koh
♥ yunrong
♥ peylih
♥ van or
♥ shipei
♥ sockhwee
♥ rose
♥ wanxin
♥ guihao
♥ benjamin
♥ yongxiang
♥ gary

Music.

Free file hosting by Ripway.com
Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield

Tagboard.





Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II