<body> <body>



Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 1:05 AM

updates!
exams finally over!
:D

in a way happy,
yet again,
=(

results are coming out like 10 ++ days.
o.m.g
i dun care!

okay.
actually i do.
*prays hard*

anw!
went out with mommy today.
shopped!
and i am VERY VERY guilty-struck.
i spent a big bomb on her.
only on one piece of dress.
*shocked emoticon*

cuz mum suddenly sae she's gonna be santa claus(*wow*)
actually deep down i wnted a bicycle, a PSP or maybe a new hp.
haha~
but nvm nvm.
thank god for mummy!
:D

im contented with that dress alrdy.
it's nice!!
and it's def my first attempt buying those kind of dress.
(i sound so kuku here.)


alrights.
outing with doh doh tml!
WEEE~

tata!!
tc everybodyyyyyy~
random*
heh heh.
had a dream last nite!
ahhh~
if it was real.

要从心里拿走一个人很痛,
很难.
u'llbefine,
i'llbepraying.

♪ candy.


Her.

candy
NYP.FS
15.10.90

Links.

♥ vonne
♥ cin
♥ sharon
♥ veron
♥ esther
♥ melissa
♥ sweekee
♥ simin
♥ huimin
♥ peiyin
♥ jieying
♥ munyra
♥ van koh
♥ yunrong
♥ peylih
♥ van or
♥ shipei
♥ sockhwee
♥ rose
♥ wanxin
♥ guihao
♥ benjamin
♥ yongxiang
♥ gary

Music.

Free file hosting by Ripway.com
Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield

Tagboard.





Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II